Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Crescents

Super Bowl Sunday has come and gone. I personally don't care about football. But I do care about food, so Super Bowl Sunday had me pretty pumped anyways.

Dan and I went back and forth with different plans, which makes it hard to plan what to cook when you don't know where you're going or how many you're cooking for. We decided to go to his parents' for the game.

There was a pretty good spread of food. His mom made 5 or 6 pizzas (I envy her dough skills), there was pulled pork, chicken skewers, cookies, cupcakes (my red-velvet cheesecake ones...which I want to tweak and repost when I get them the way I want them), dips, veggies and Dan and I brought Buffalo Chicken Crescents.

Buffalo Chicken Crescents
from plainchicken.com

We scaled the recipe to make 24..just triple it

8 fully cooked frozen chicken tenders
1 can crescent rolls
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing
4 slices of provolone cheese, cut in half

1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix the buffalo sauce and ranch together in a dish deep enough to dip chicken into.
2. Separate each crescent and top with a half slice of provolone.
3. Dip chicken tenders in the buffalo-ranch sauce and roll up in a crescent.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes until chicken is heated through and crescents are fully good and golden brown.

 
These were a huge hit!

No comments: