Monday, June 16, 2014

Fiesta Chicken Fajitas

There's only 3 days of school left.

Three.

Yes three.

Well actually, I have one and a half day left, since Wednesday I'm chaperoning the trip to Six Flags. With the summer QUICKLY approaching, and the fact that my wedding is less than 4 months away, it's getting down to the wire.

Speaking of, I've been engaged for 1 year today! I can't believe it's been 1 year already! We're finally getting our engagement pictures done this week, we have our cake tasting next week, and we're going to start figuring out Dan's wardrobe tonight.

Next task to start tackling is configuring the centerpieces.

But, let's stick to food, since that's what this blog is about, and the thought of the wedding details still remaining overwhelm me! This recipe is one that I adapted from a crock pot recipe and then doing my own thing with it. I meant to sauté some peppers and onions, but completely forgot.

Fiesta Chicken Fajitas
from me

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 can corn
1/2 can Rotel
1/2 block cream cheese
Any seasonings you like
shredded Mexican style cheese
tortillas
* other toppings you may like: salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc

1. Cut chicken into bite-sized strips. Cook in a skillet until cooked through.
2. Add the corn, Rotel and cream cheese. Lower heat and let cream cheese melt and combine everything together.
3. Serve chicken on a tortilla with shredded cheese and other toppings.

No comments: