Friday, November 23, 2012

Cheesy Potatoes

Every holiday or gathering, I get asked to make cheesy potatoes. It all started last Thanksgiving when I randomly came across a recipe for them and decided they were quick and easy to make. I didn't even end up making them because I was too busy Thanksgiving morning, so I gave the job to Dan to make them. Dan and I have each made this dish a couple of times for various occasions and it gets rave reviews. It is super easy to make.

Cheesy Potatoes
from All Recipes

1 bag frozen country-style hash brown potatoes\
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups sour cream
2 cans cream of potato soup
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2.  Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Pour into a greased baking dish. Cover and bake for 1.5 hours. Uncover and broil 2-3 minutes until top is browned.

That's it. Really, 2-step directions!


No comments: