Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bacon Ranch Potatoes

For special occasions I get asked to make my cheesy potatoes. I found a recipe that is similar to them, but with a bit more kick of flavor. My cousin Billy is home for a few weeks from being stationed in Hawaii, so my family is having a BBQ for him today. I was asked, of course, to bring the potatoes. I'm hoping everyone likes them just as much or more than the regular cheesy kind.

Bacon Ranch Potatoes
from Plain Chicken

1 pkg. frozen hashbrown shredded potatoes
2 containers sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 packets of ranch dip mix
2 (3 oz) packages of real bacon bits

1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
3. Spread into a 9x13 baking dish.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes.

And that's that.


No comments: