Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

This is a first for me. I'm blogging from my phone! I was tuckered out and went to lay in bed, and as I was pinning recipes I remembered I haven't updated the blog with a few that I've made. So far, my typo rate has sky-rocketed, thanks autocorrect. I don't know about any of you, but I use the swipe feature to type on my phone, which comes up with all sorts of words sometimes. I don't think I'll do much blogging from the mobile end any time soon. But, for tonight I'll test it out.

My mom makes these really great chocolate chip cookies. When we asked her what her secret was, she said "vanilla pitching". And there's that autocorrect...she actually said "vanilla pudding". I remembered seeing these pudding cookies somewhere, so I began to investigate (Google). I found a recipe on AllRecipes.Com and it featured butterscotch pudding in the cookies. Then I came to this realization:

You can use any pudding flavor to change up the cookie flavor. Ummm, heck yeah! I immediately rummaged through my bin of chocolate chips, yes, a bin, and needed to choose one kind. But which kind?  You see I have chocolate chips,  mini chips, dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, chocolate mint chips, Andes peppermint chips, butterscotch chips, and caramel bits. So, yeah, I need a bin.  I chose mint chocolate chips and a sugar free chocolate pudding. I also had vanilla, butterscotch, white chocolate, and pistachio puddings.

I have A LOT of baking supplies, okay?!?!

These came out great, and I can't wait to try them with different flavor combinations.

At this point I am highly annoyed with mobile blogging, so I am going to leave the link to the recipe and not type it all out.  Sorry folks, next time I'll stick to the good old-fashioned (err old-modern?) way of typing it on my tablet.

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/11182/chocolate-chip-pudding-cookies/





No comments: