Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie

I've had about 12 days of vacation, and my one goal was to bake.

I didn't.

Until tonight.

All because of Pinterest, which has inspired me while completely brainwashing me and taking up all of my free time.

Seriously though. I stumbled across this while I was trolling around Pinterest. Check this link out, it has a whole bunch of single-serve microwave desserts.

One-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie

1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
1 egg yolk
pinch of salt
1/4 cup flour
2 tbsp chocolate chips

In a small bowl combine the butter, sugars and vanilla.
Add the yolk and salt and mix.
Add in the flour and chocolate chips.
Transfer to a ramekin or coffee mug and microwave for one minute.


No comments: