Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cupcakes

I think everyone who reads this knows I enjoy making cupcakes. For some reason, I'm pretty decent at it. I get asked almost every day at work when am I going to bring in new cupcakes? What are you baking for the holidays? Do you have any good recipes for _____?

These are some cupcakes that I've already made, and you can find the recipes here on the blog.












So what's all this talk about cupcakes you ask? I need more motivation to bake more often. So, I am going to list all of the cupcakes recipes I have that I want to make. Then, you guys can vote and it'll get me moving. I need to be accountable to others when I bake, since I never really eat what I bake anyways.

I know. I'm weird. 

That doesn't really bother me though.

And begin!

Cannoli Cupcakes
Watermelon Cupcakes
Rum n' Raspberry Custard Cupcakes
S'More Cupcakes
Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
Lemon Limoncello Cupcakes
Gooey Pecan Pie Cupcakes
Vanilla Chai Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Sangria Cupcakes
Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
Eggnog Latte Cupcakes
Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes
Banana Caramel Decadence Cupcakes
Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
Sour Patch Kids Cupcakes
Caramel Macchiato Cupcakes
Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
Cherry Limeade Cupcakes
Samoa Cupcakes (yes, like the girl scout cookies)
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Chocolate Velvet Strawberry Cupcakes
Chocolate Bourbon Toffee Cupcakes
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Oreo Cupcakes
Mudslide Cupcakes
Dulce de Leche Cupcakes
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Cashew Nut Brittle Cupcakes
Peach Bellini Cupcakes
Cherry Almond Cupcakes
Strawberry Cupcakes
Soda Fountain Cupcakes
French Toast and Bacon Cupcakes
Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
Shirley Temple Cupcakes
Chocolate Peppermint Patty Cupcakes
Peach Cupcakes
Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream
Butterbeer Cupcakes (for the Harry Potter nerds)
Kahlua Coffee Cupcakes
Rootbeer Float Cupcakes
Pina Colada Cupcakes
Banana Split Cupcakes
Mocha Coconut Frappucino Cupcakes
Brown Sugar Cupcakes
Chocolate Turtle Cupcakes
Mango-Filled Coconut Cupcakes
Blue Moon Cupcakes (yes, like the beer)
Cardamom Spiced Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream
Cinnamon Graham Cupcakes with Mixed Berry Filling (like a berry pie)
Black Cherry Cupcakes
Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes
Cranberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Chubby Hubby Cupcakes (like the Ben & Jerry's ice cream)


So vote away....I need motivation.










2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How many votes do I get?? Cannoli and samoas!!!!

TKane said...

French toast and Bacon!