Monday, February 9, 2015

The Best of 2014

I have to apologize for the lack of posts. As much as I know it saddens you, it's killing me.

You see, I still don't have an oven. STILL. That has me cooking easy stove-top meals like pasta, sauted chicken, etc. Nothing to blog about by any means. And most of my baking is on hold until we get a new oven. I'm missing my oven, my baking, and my blogging.

Once that new oven appears though, you better watch out. I've stored a serious amount of recipes for my triumphant return to the kitchen. Okay...I've been in the kitchen, just nothing glamorous has come out of it recently.

To try and stay motivated and not leave my blog so lonely for much longer I figured I'd round up my favorite recipes from the past year. A little trip down memory lane...

These are in no order, mostly because I didn't want to take the amount of time I know it would take to rate them. And then I'd want sub-categories, like cupcakes, other baked goods, dinner (which would then be broken down even further), etc.

Carrot Cake Cupcakes


Banana Butterscotch Cream Pie Cupcakes



Sweet and Sour Chicken


Mum's Stuffed Peppers



Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce


Kahlua Caramelized Banana S'More Bread



Shrimp & Corn Chowder


Earl Grey Honey Whiskey Bread

 
 
Chocolate Merlot Cupcakes



No comments: