Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Trivia

I am currently sitting at the bar that I host trivia at, and my dear friend Jaime asked to borrow my laptop so she could read my latest post. I sadly had to let her know that I didn't have one for today (til now). Thursday night is a no-cook night. Everyone at the bar puts in a big order to T.C. Lando's (drool) and orders subs, pizzas, burritos, salads, etc. I meant to take a picture of my steak & cheese, but was so hungry that I inhaled it the second it got here. It wasn't a pretty sight, but it was delish! Just to be specific, I got a Western steak and cheese (steak, cheese, peppers, onions, ham AND teriyaki sauce). I am now happily full and ready to quiz the locals on random facts and useless knowledge. Until tomorrow.....




Which chess piece can only move diagonally?


No comments: