Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bacon, Spinach and Ranch Roll-Ups

Last night was my second Yankee Swap of the year, one more to go. For the first time ever, I got #1! Seeing as it is the holidays and the time of giving, I used my #1 status to get back something Dan had wanted from the swap. Fiance brownie points for me!

There's always really good foods at swaps, which makes pulling a bad number not so bad. Last night I got the best of both. Dan and I ran around all day finishing (ok, maybe starting) a bunch of our Christmas shopping. I needed something quick to make because we didn't have much time. I decided on our tried and true buffalo chicken crescents and these tortilla roll-ups. Both are super easy to make and everyone loved them!

Bacon, Spinach and Ranch Roll-Ups
slightly adapted from Mom Spark

1 pkg. large flour tortillas
2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 large handfuls of baby spinach, chopped
1 package bacon bits
1 pkg. ranch dip mix

1. Mix together all of the ingredients and spread evenly onto tortillas. Roll tortillas up, chill in the fridge for a bit, and then cut into bite-sized pieces.

DONE!

They were a huge hit, I got a lot of compliments of them, and they only took me about 15 minutes!

I don't have a picture, though. Time being short made me forget to snap a photo of them. Go to the original link to see what they look like.

No comments: